Skip to main content
- Be Prepared to Learn
Be Prepared to Learn
- Attend every class, every day without coming in late.
- Students must know and follow classroom rules.
- Bring a backpack that contains your materials to every class, every day (materials may include: school planner, notebook, lined paper, pens pencils, ruler, dictionary, translator, highlighter, etc.)
- Complete work assigned in every class, every day.
- Complete homework and projects when assigned; turn these in on time and done to the best of your ability.
- Participate in class discussions (raise your hand to answer questions, focus on the lesson, take notes and review them for clarification, etc.)
- Seek help from a classmate, tutor, aide or teacher when necessary.
- Use good judgment at all times while at school and traveling to and from school.
- Fight the urge to have a poor attitude about learning.